There is an art to writing a personal message that will be kept and reread. For me, I spend all my time finding the perfect gift and struggle to write a heartfelt note to go with it. Believe it or not, there is actually a format to getting that message just right.
- Start with a greeting – Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas!
- Add a personal detail – I can’t imagine not having you to share all of life’s celebrations.
- Restate – Hope you have the Merriest of Holidays!
- End with your regards and signature – Love, Best Wishes, Peace
If you’re like me and still drawing a blank on what to say, try one of these easy messages to include with your Holiday gift.
SIMPE, CASUAL MESSAGES.
- Have a holly jolly Holiday Season!
- May all your Christmas wishes come true.
- Happy Ho Ho Holidays!
- Hope your Christmas is Happy everything and Merry always.
- It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the Naughty list. Here’s to being on the Naughty list together. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is the Season of Peace and Goodwill Till you go Shopping and get the bill.
- Christmas is cancelled! Apparently, you told Santa that you’ve been GOOD this year… he died laughing!
USE A QUOTE IN YOUR MESSAGE.
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” -Buddy the Elf.
Hope you are singing loud this holiday season.
- “Oh, Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.” – Miracle on 34th Street.
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.” – The Polar Express.
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles Schulz.
IF YOU’RE CLOSER WITH THE PERSON, TRY SOMETHING MORE PERSONAL.
- As you ring out the old year, and ring in the new, may everything wonderful bring happiness to you. Wishing you nothing but happiness and joy this holiday season.
- Believe in the magic of the season. I’m so glad you are a part of what makes this season magical.
- I couldn’t ask for a better gift than spending the Holidays with you.
- You are the Happy to my Holiday… Jingle in my Bells… Nut to my Cracker… Present under my Tree… Candy to my Cane… Star on my Tree… Joy of my Life
- Hope your Christmas is as wonderful as you are!
- In this joyous season, I’m wishing you merry days and happy smiles.
- Coworkers like you are truly a gift and a blessing. Merry Christmas!
- May all that is beautiful, magical and brings you joy be yours this Holiday Season.