This is the time of year there are so many occasions to shop for: Graduations, Birthdays, Weddings and Father’s Day. Whoever you’re shopping for they will absolutely LOVE these gift card ideas.
These ideas are great ideas for a couple of reasons: They allow the convenience of using gift cards as a gift, you can make your gift unique, creative and personal for your recipient, and THEY ARE SOOO EASY AND FUN TO MAKE!
Idea #1: - The Gift Card Initial
Use the person’s initial: Clip notes, pictures and gift cards to it.
- Mini clothes pins
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Spray paint (optional)
- Gift Cards
- Spray paint your initial. (Do this outside in an area away from anything the spray paint can get on.)
- After the paint is dry, place your mini clothes pins on the initial. Try some different placements and see what works for the items you plan to clip.
- Glue the mini clothes pin to the initial.
- Clip on your gift cards, pictures or notes.
Idea #2: - Pop Me a Gift Card
Surprise your recipient with balloons filled with gift cards, confetti, personal notes and fun little gifts.
- Storage Bin (for the Dorm Room - optional)
- Sharpie Marker
- Gift Cards
- Confetti (optional)
- Personal Notes (optional)
- Stretch the balloon over the gift card and carefully work the balloon to fit over the gift card.
- Blow up the balloon and tie close. (you can also fill your balloons with helium).
- Repeat for the desired number of balloons you want to give. You can fill your balloons with confetti, handwritten notes or more gift cards.
- Write “Pop Me” on your balloons.
- Use a storage bin that can later be used in a dorm room to “wrap” your balloons. You can also put them in a gift bag. Or, you can give your helium filled gift card balloons in a balloon bouquet.
Visit Buygiftcards.com for all your MUST HAVE graduation gift cards.