You know that wonderful, warm-fuzzy feeling that comes over you when someone goes out of their way to spoil you, treat you, welcome you, thank you, support you or just say happy birthday? Wouldn’t it feel good to do the same thing back? You can by simply writing a thank you message for your gift. It’s that easy to make someone’s day. Just be grateful.
Writing a thank you message for your gift doesn’t have to be difficult. Be personal and speak from the heart. Add details to show them you really cared.
Still need a little inspiration to write that thank you message? Here are some messages you can use, or you tweak them to make them your own.
- You have no idea how amazing you are. You go out of your way to care about others, sharing your strength, wisdom, and love in ways that lift spirits and touch hearts. You’re amazing in all that you are and in everything that you do. Thank you so much for my gift.
- You’ve been a lifelong (friend) and I could never say thank you enough for caring so much about me. Hope you know how grateful I am for all you do.
- Do you know what a difference you make in this world? Just want you to know that it's true. And I’m so grateful for you. Thank you for my amazing gift.
- You have such a kind and generous spirit. You never miss a chance to say something nice, do something good, or share something positive. Thanks for my putting a smile on my face with your gift.
- Knowing you put so much love and thought into such a unique present, picked just for me, means more than you will ever know. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- There's always that one person who will go the extra mile, and for me that person is you. Your kindness makes you special. Thank you so much for sending me your gift.
- Sometimes, the people we count on the most are the ones who hear “thank you” the least. I just wanted to say thank you so much for my gift. I hope you always know how much you are appreciated.
- How amazing it is to have a friend who knows me so well that they surprise me with such a thoughtful gift, chosen just for me. It really touched me to know that you care. I’m so blessed to have you in my life.
- Because of good-hearted people like you, this world is a nicer place. Thank you so much for sending such a thoughtful gift.
- I know it was my birthday and most people send gifts. But when I received your present, I knew it came from the heart. Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face.
It only takes a moment to send a smile, to lift someone’s spirit, to make the world a better place. So, take the time to write a thank you message for a gift. This little act of kindness has such a HUGE impact on others.