Mother’s Day is right around the corner, you have the gift and now need some Mother's Day saying for your card. We have a few short, thoughtful messages ready for you to use.
Mother's Day Sayings for Cards
- There is no better way to spend my time than being with you. I can’t thank you enough for all you do and being a great example for me to follow.
- When I was little and needed you for everything… you were there, when I was a teenager and didn’t want you around… you were there, when I was starting out on my own and didn’t want your advice… you were there, now I’m a mother and need you, want you at everything and want your advice… you are still here. Thank you for always being here.
- We may be apart for Mother’s Day, but every day I see you in my smile and hear you in my words. Thank you for being a fantastic Mom!
- Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for showing me how to live, love and laugh through all the ups and downs of life. I’m so glad I have you in my corner to share life’s joys.
- How do you spell AMAZING … M-O-M.
- Out of all the moms in the world, I’m thankful you are mine.
- I’m so glad I’m your kid. You did an awesome job raising me.
- A special day to celebrate a special lady. Thank you for everything you do for me.
- You raised a smart, kind, funny and well-rounded kid, no wonder I’m your favorite. Love you!
- Thanks for not telling dad all the stuff I did. You’re the best Mom!
- Thanks for sharing your D.N.A. now we are both fabulous!
- I wouldn’t be the person I am today without, thanks for hanging in there.
- “God could not be everywhere and therefore He created Mothers.” – Jewish Proverb
- “To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world.” – Unknown
- “Mothers are like buttons. They hold everything together.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana