Finding the perfect gift for him starts with knowing your man. What does he love? What gets him excited? What sparks that adorable smile you fell for? There is a right answer. You just need to recognize his type. Here are four common (but still special) types of guys you may be shopping for, along with several gift ideas for each. No matter what type of man is in your life, you will find a gift on this list he’ll love (almost as much as he loves you.)
Gifts For The Adventure Seeker
For the man who prefers experiences and memories, gift-giving can be extra challenging. But here are three great ideas that won’t fit inside any box.
- Indoor Skydiving. Experience the feeling of freefall but indoors. There’s no parachute, no jumping, and nothing attaching you to planet Earth. It’s just you FLYING in the air. An iFLY gift card is guaranteed to get the adrenaline pumping.
- Envy the Adventure Gift Card Box. The name says it all. This gift card box provides everything he’ll need to plan and fuel that next adventure. It includes $100 Hotels.com Gift Card, Suede USA Scratch Map, 12 oz SIC Tumbler, Backattack Signature Recipe Almonds.
- Amazing Experiences. From stock car racing to balloon rides, spa days to wine tours, take America’s big dreams and turn them into incredibly great gifts. A Great American Days gift card will be welcomed by your adventure seeker.
Gifts For The Guy Who Needs to Relax
If your man loves nothing more than putting his feet up, grabbing a drink, and releasing that sigh of contentment, this trio of gifts for him is exactly what you’re looking for.
- The Lazy Day Gift Card Box. This bundle is simple and enticing. A Hammock for adventures in a park or just in the backyard. Light and compact, it's perfect for when he needs a break. It's topped off with an Amazon gift card for a little extra something.
- A Great Book. We all have a mile-long list of books we’ll read someday. For him, make someday today. A gift card from Barnes & Noble or Audible let’s him choose a great story for either his eyes or his ears.
- Streaming Movie Night Gift Card Box. He can have a relaxing evening without leaving the couch. Want company? Invite friends or just the family. This box includes a $15 Fandango Now gift card, popcorn and candy.
Gifts For The Golfer
Your man likes to hit the course whenever he can. Here’s some great ideas for you.
- New Clubs (or maybe a shirt). Whether his clubs needs replaced or just upgraded, every golfer deserves to have the best equipment. A Callaway gift card let's him pick exactly what he wants.
- The Everyday Golf Gift Card Box. No golfer ever has enough of the essentials. And that’s exactly what this box offers. It includes a $25 Nike gift card, Callaway practice balls, tees and a portable speaker for the cart.
- Tee Time. Give your man a round of golf at over 5000 public golf courses nationwide or 1000 private golf courses by gifting a Go Play Golfgift card.
Gifts For The Grillmaster
He’s a cook and a keeper. Here are a few ideas for the guy who is an artist with a spatula.
- A cook needs great tools. With this box, your guy will have everything he needs to get the entire neighborhood talking. And drooling. It includes $25 Home Depot gift card for grill covers, charcoal or cleaners, stainless steel tool set, skewers and instant-read digital cooking thermometer.
- A yummy steak dinner out. Even the most enthusiastic grill master needs a night off. Try a Darden gift card good at LongHorn Steakhouse or The Capital Grille, Morton's Steakhouse, or Outback.
- Sauce It Up Gift Card Box. Let your grillmaster test out different sauces and seasoning. This gift card box includes an Omaha Steak Gift Card, Rufus Teagues BBQ Packets and All American BBQ Seasoning. Your guy will get to choose his cut of meat, and then sauce and spice it up however he likes. Maybe he’ll even share with you!
Gifts For The Guy Who Has Everything
The BGC Card is the gift card for everything. This one gift card empowers him to find the perfect gift you didn't even know he wanted. The BGC card allows him to choose a gift card from over 200+ national brands found on buygiftcards.com.
The best part about buying digital gift cards is the freedom it gives you. Do you want him to get it right now? No problem. That gift card can be waiting in his inbox or sent to him as a text message in minutes. Do you want him to receive it on a specific day? That’s easy. Pick the date, the time, and then don’t spend another second stressing about gift shopping. It’s already done.
No matter what gift for him you choose, he’ll definitely be smiling.